Why Pura Kiki®?
- because Pura offers the only NonToxic Certfied bottles on the global market
- because even BPA-free plastic can leach chemicals and petroleum by-products
- because glass can break and chip
- because a bottle should work with your child's choice of nipple or spout, not the other way around
- because a premium infant bottle should convert to a sippy cup as your child matures
- first and only 100% plastic-free feeding solution on the global market
- includes Silicone Nipple/Spout Travel Cover
What about the paint?
The paint used on the outside of the bottles is non-toxic and free of lead, phthalates, PVC, and BPA. Painted bottles should be hand washed. Unpainted standard bottles and all silicone components and sleeves are dishwasher safe on the top rack. Vacuum insulated bottles should be hand washed.
Unbreakable Stainless Steel
- Crafted from safe, anti-bacterial, #304 stainless steel, the same material used in milk pasteurization for years
- Independently certified to be 100% BPA/BPS-free, 100% phthalate-free, 100% lead-free,
100% PVC free
- Our bottles exceed all FDA, CPSC, EN1430, European Commission Directive 10/2011, German LFGB regulations and/or guidelines
- Zero migration of heavy metals including chromium, nickel, cadmium, copper, aluminum, antimony, and cobalt
Internal Volume Markings
- See exactly how much your child is drinking with volume markings
- Ounce numbers are raised on the inside of the bottle
Easy-Clean Wide Mouth
- Clean painted bottles with any standard bottle brush. Unpainted bottles and silicone components are dishwasher safe on the top rack
- Bottle inside edges are rounded for ease of cleaning
- Crafted from durable #304 Stainless Steel with no linings
- Smooth electro-polished interior surfaces are easy to clean
Compatible with the following spouts & nipples:
Avent® Sport Spout
Born Free™ Nipples
Dr. Brown's™ Wide Neck Nipples
Pura Vented Nipple in slow, medium, and fast flow rates
Pura Silicone Sip Spout
Pigeon™ Silicone Nipples
Thinkbaby™, BornFree™, and Dr. Brown™ are trademarks of their respective companies. Avent® is a product of Philips Avent. At the time of manufacture this product worked with the nipples/spouts listed above. However, we can not control the evolution or discontinuation of these nipples and spouts.