07.12.2017 – Danielle Walker
After Kezia’s birth I started getting so many questions from you all about the products I was using. So, I’ve shared some of my tried and true favorites with you all below. Many of these I used with Easton and am using again with Kezia, and a few are new items that we’ve loved using during her first month of life.
I’m hoping you will find them as helpful as I do! I did a quick review of each product and why we love it below the photos. Having received some of them as gifts, I can also say they make the perfect present if you’re shopping for a baby shower or a new mom!
- Organic Nightgown -Gowns make middle of the night diaper changes so much easier. No snaps or zippers while groggy! Plus newborns just look super cute in a long gown.
- Stainless Steel Baby Bottles–100% plastic-free infant bottle easily transitions to sippy bottle, straw bottle, sport bottle, or snack container with medical-grade silicone components from Pura. The stainless steel and medical grade silicone contains no BPA, bps, EA, PVC, phthalates, or other toxins and no internal lining to ensure nothing ever leaches into your beverage.
- Organic Onesie –This onesie is made with 100% organic cotton and is an all-time favorite. I love that it has a gloved sleeve feature so that the baby doesn’t scratch themselves!
- Socks– You’d be surprised with how many baby socks I go through… and lose (possibly because my dog always seems to eat them). These ones are super cozy and stay on really well!
- Burp Cloths-Burp Cloths are definitely a necessity. I love these because they’re organic cotton, super soft, and really absorbent.
- Take Me Home Outfit –I got one of these for both of my youngest when they were brand new and I absolutely loved them. This company makes the softest clothes and I love the kimono style wrap for when they’re tiny and their cord is still healing.
- Organic Cotton Swaddles–These swaddle blankets have the most adorable print options, and they’re really big so they keep baby nice and snug without the swaddle breaking loose. I also throw them overtop of the carseat for shade because they’re breathable and light.
- Disposable Changing Pads-I always keep some of these in my diaper bag so I’m sure I’m changing baby on asanitary surface. They’re leak proof and even have baking soda infused into them for natural odor eliminating qualities.