100% stainless steel!
add to cart
- every lid fits every bottle
- medical-grade stainless steel
- interchangeable silicone sleeve
- SAFE: only 100% plastic-free bottle on the market; only MadeSafe Certified bottles on the planet
- Baby Grows… Bottle Evolves™: These bottles easily convert into a sippy bottle, straw bottle or sport/water bottle by simply swapping the nipple out for another Pura silicone lid
- Crafted from safe, anti-bacterial, #304 stainless steel and medical grade silicone
- BPA-free, BPS-free, PP-Free, Polypropylene-free, phthalate-free and will not leach toxins like plastic bottles and collars because our products do not contain any plastic!
- Two (2) wide neck medium flow Pura Natural Vent Nipple™ crafted from 100% medical grade silicone (installed on bottles)
- Two (2) wide neck fast flow Pura Natural Vent Nipples™ crafted from 100% medical grade silicone
- Two (2) wide neck valved tip, fast flowing XL-Sipper Spouts™ crafted from 100% medical grade silicone
- Two (2) aqua sealing disks crafted from 100% medical grade silicone
- Internal volume markings make measuring your child's milk or other beverage a snap. Each ounce is marked and can be seen by glancing inside the bottle.
- Compatible with wide neck nipples from Pura, ThinkBaby™, BornFree™, and Dr. Brown's
- Two (2) medical grade silicone bottle sleeves (one aqua and one green)
- Two (2) medical grade silicone nipple cover
- Dishwasher safe and shatterproof
- Lifetime warranty on stainless components
|Dimensions||18 cm x 6 cm x 21 cm|
What We Love
As with all Kiki bottles, the11oz Kiki can be used with nipples or sip spouts from a variety of manufacturers so you can be sure that junior won’t have any problems if you are switching from another bottle. Volume graduations that can be seen from the interior to help you monitor how much liquid your baby is consuming and of course the soft and colorful silicone sleeve is always a hit with infants!
This 11oz bottle set is a great way to get started with the Pura system as the bottle can be used from newborn (slow flow nipples) all the way to toddler or older with the sip spouts and sealing disks. As your child matures you can continue to use these bottles with our silicone straws and Big Mouth® Sport tops!