100% stainless steel!
add to cart
- every lid fits every bottle
- medical-grade stainless steel
- interchangeable silicone sleeve
The natural vent nipple
100% Medical-grade silicone!
- Slow-flow rate suited for newborn+
- Wide shape supports a natural latch
- Anti-colic vent prevents gas
- Baby Grows...Bottle Evolves™: This bottle easily converts into an infant bottle, sippy bottle or sport/water bottle by simply swapping the nipple out for another Pura silicone lid
- SIMPLE: single wall construction is lightweight, dishwasher safe, and shatter-proof
- Bottle and collar crafted from safe, anti-bacterial, #304 stainless steel and medical-grade silicone Pura Silicone Big Mouth® Sport Top crafted from 100% medical grade silicone
- BPA/BPS-free and will not leach toxins like plastic sport tops, bottles, or lids
- Internal volume markings make measuring your child's milk or other beverage a snap. Each ounce is marked and can be seen by glancing inside the bottle.
- Compatible with wide neck nipples from Pura, ThinkBabyTM, BornFreeTM, and Dr. Brown'sTM and many others
- Medical grade silicone bottle sleeve Lifetime warranty on stainless components Not for use with hot liquids
|Dimensions||5.5 cm x 5.5 cm x 14 cm|
What We Love
Our smallest bottle at 5oz is perfect for the wee ones and ships with a stainless steel collar, slow-flow Pura Natural Vent Nipple™, a silicone sleeve and a silicone nipple cover. As with all Kiki bottles, the 5oz Kiki can be used with nipples or sip spouts from a variety of manufacturers so you can be sure that junior won’t have any problems if you are switching from another bottle.
The 5oz bottle combined with our silicone sealing disks or Big Mouth® sport top are also great for older kids as they can be used for snacks and variety of drinks… and they fit into almost any lunchbox! You can use our silicone straw on our 5oz bottle with or without the tube that extends down into the bottle. To use the mouthpiece without the tube, the child will have to tip the bottle back and use the top as a sippy. To use the straw with the tube, simply cut the tube to fit the height of the 5oz bottle. Cutting the straw will not affect its function.
Volume graduations that can be seen from the interior to help you monitor how much liquid your baby is consuming and of course the soft and colorful silicone sleeve is always a hit with infants!❤ What our customers love